"OMG! You got the most beautiful hair I’ve ever seen…" Isn’t this what your ears wish to hear alllll the time? But, with that daily hair fall you are experiencing, this wish would never become a reality…at least not sooner.
Beautiful hair bestows you with a sense of confidence. You can not only try the latest hair styles, but also feel self-assured and leave them untied, letting the wind kiss your locks. Unfortunately hair fall puts a stop to these intense needs of yours.
Many of us may have innate hair fall or baldness. Hair fall is tear-jerking factor for both men and women. No one wishes to be seen with falling hairs. It becomes embarrassing to face the world with this abominable predicament.
You have bared enough already, so get ready to deal with this vile unease. Here are few easy tips to lessen hair fall:
As much as you can, it is better to prevent your hairs from chemicals. But if necessary, don’t apply chemicals on your hair without an expert’s help or advice. With you being inexperienced, you can over apply the color and the chemicals they possess can damage the hair texture.
Eat healthy to have healthy hair; drink plenty of water, eat leafy vegetables, fruits, fish, eggs, drink fresh juices of spinach, carrot, capsicum, and avoid sugar, etc and avoid having vitamins A and E excessively. That, too, can cause adverse effects. We can’t afford more problems, can we?
If you notice excessive or sudden hair fall, see your doctor for hair treatment as some diseases such as diabetes, fungal infections etc, and certain medicines also a play a significant role in hair fall.
Don’t try just any hair style, for the mere reason that it’s in! All trends may not be healthy for your hairs. If the hair fall persists, you don’t want the ‘in’ thing make you avoid going ‘out’ forever.
Never tie your hairs too tight or use rubber bands for long hours.
Wash your hairs habitually and use conditioners.
Wear hats during athletics activities.
Hormonal changes cause hair fall after pregnancy. That’s not a frightening factor. With a healthy diet, you can recover the loss in no time.
Every healthy person loses 50 – 100 hairs daily and it is normal.
Only to lessen hair fall will not be enough. Speed up the growth of your hairs to minimize your difficulties. Here are some home remedies to aid you for getting healthy and beautiful hairs rapidly:
* Heat 50ml coconut hair. Mix it with garlic juice of three garlic flakes and four crushed peppercorns. Cool it naturally. Massage it in hairs regularly.
* Prepare the mixture of almond oil, olive oil and castor oil in equal proportion and massage it into the hairs.
* Add one spoon each of honey and cinnamon powder in 20ml olive oil. Mix well. Apply prepared paste on the scalp for 30 minutes and rinse it off. Repeat it after very three days.
* Add 20ml ginger juice in 10ml lime juice. Apply this mixture for 30 minutes and rinse it. Use fresh mixture once in week for four weeks. It will prevent you from allergies (itching, etc) and will accelerate hair growth.
* Massage the crushed garlic cloves in hairs once in two weeks.
* Apply Vera gel on your scalp and massage it.
* Mix Vera gel, coconut milk and any available wheat germ oil for preparing shampoo.
* Mix a raw egg yolk and two teaspoon olive oil and massage this mixture on your scalp once in week.
* Apply a good paste of onion on scalp for one hour. Rinse it and apply lemon juice to eradicate the smell of onion. It is a natural trick to circumvent baldness.
Take good care of yourself.