Eyes – being the most prominent feature of your face – need extra attention, especially while applying make-up. Good make up can play up your eyes, making you look stunningly gorgeous and brighten up your personality.
Normally, a misguided attempt which women commit is the choice of make up shades and tricks, which better compliments their skin tone and eyes’ color. Not every make up is meant for you so you better make careful choices while choosing shades and other make up utensils such as liners etc.
If you have brown eyes and a pale (fair) skin tone, then the following make tips would work as magic for you:
- Take a deep brown liquid eyeliner and apply it along your upper lashes. Select a lightest eye shadow from the palette and apply on the entire lids up to your brow bone.
- Next choose a darker shade and apply into the crease, making sure to blend it properly.
- For a brilliant look, apply a pencil liner onto the bottom lids and carefully smudge it with your finger to give it a more natural look.
- Apply a white eyeliner at the inside corner of the eyes to give a more beautified look. You would be interested in knowing that this make up trick is mostly used by professional make up artists while applying make up.
- Apply coats of dark brown or black mascara on your lashes.
- Make certain that your eyebrows are properly threaded, waxed or tweezed in a neat and tidy look. Neat eyebrows make your eyes look beautiful with or without make up on. This is an important lesson to avoid missing out on.
- For a pale skin tone, a pink blush is the perfect color to apply. While, for those with a rather tanned look or more on the darker tone, applying bronzer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin accentuates your features in the best way.
- In case you have an oily skin type, apply loose powder and use blotting paper to softly remove the excess. This trick helps to wipe off extra oil in your skin which may ruin your beautiful make up. For those with a dry skin, gently apply a moisturizer over your face before applying the bronzer and blush. Besides dewy look is the season’s ‘in’ look.
- With a darker make up, choosing a lighter lipstick preferably nude shade is a sensible trick. This way your lips don’t overpower your eyes. But, a little color wouldn’t harm. Try a pink lip liner and shade lips in. This keeps the color last longer than your lipstick. A nice gloss over lips for the final finish and there you are, looking like Cinderella ready for a ball.
Cherish yourself for you are unique and beautiful.