Don’t go telling yourself, this color wouldn’t look good on me, without even trying it on first. See, what most of us don’t know is how to put on a lipstick to give a perfect sensuous look. Well, no more worries, because help is on the way!
If it’s soft pink you want to put on or get a sparkling red shade, these simple tips would do the magic for you and give you a perfect finish.
Researchers believe that normally, women choose shades according to their moods. When they are feeling all confident and up-beat, they choose brighter shades and when they are in the blues or feeling down and low, paler shades represent their mood the best.
Interesting concept. But, whether or not this is true in your case, one thing is for sure…you have a wide variety and abundance of products in various shades to choose from easily available – lipsticks, glosses, lip powders – you name it, you have it.
Whether whichever shade you desire, for whatever reason there is, the only thing that can help you win through are the following tips:
1. Before you apply a lip color, coat your lips with a good moisturizer. What’s even better is if you apply a specially designed lip primer to give your lips the essential moisturizing they need. This would help your lip color stay on longer and make you feeling confident, subtracting a quick peek in the mirror after every fifteen minutes.
2. Using a lip brush for applying your lip color is a good practice, since it gives a professional finish to your lips.
3. Incase you want to use a lip-pencil, always choose the same shade as your lipstick, particularly when you put on to a brighter shade. Although, you would not require one for a perfect finish when primer and lip brush can easily work for you. Still, if you want to, stick by the same shade as your lip color. Whereas for more neutral shades, choose a opt lipliner close to your natural lip color.
4. If you wish to be noticed, then frosted lipsticks is the last thing you should choose. They hardly enhance your teeth or the shape of your mouth.
5. Lastly, choose a lip color to which enhances your look and compliments your face. Overall. Here’s a tip, blue-toned reds and pinks and browns will make your teeth appear whiter.
Follow this trail as it leads straight to a beautiful you!
Leave a comment
You Might Also Like
No related posts found