It doesn’t matter what your age is or what skin type you have, all that matters is that to take good care of your skin and protect it from any harms and damages.
This means, no avoid over-exposure to skin, wind, or harsh chemicals like chlorine.
It is best to give your skin a good skincare treatment which involves cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing your skin.
If you want a smooth shining look, follow the tips and feel the difference:
• After a yummy spa treatment, apply good moisturizers to your body, so that it sustains the necessary moisture your skin needs to look young, fresh and radiating always.
• If you have combination skin, choose a moisturizer which is an alternate between being oil-based and water-based.
• For oily skin, opt for an oil-free, water-based moisturizer.
• If your skin is dry, it is best to use a thick, oil-based moisturizer.
• Sensitive skin calls for a gentle, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic moisturizer.
• Mind you, it is best not to apply moisturizers too often since it can result in clogged pores, which again, is something you don’t want.
• Face isn’t the only area of attention. Your entire body requires essential moisturizers to maintain the elasticity and youthfulness. Thus, moisturizing is imperative on areas such as dry elbows, knees, legs, breasts, and other areas that may be prone to peeling and chapping.
• Moisturizing also helps in prolonging the normal aging session and protects your skin from wrinkles and other early signs of signs of aging.
• If you are in your 30’s, it is best to apply moisturizing products that contain alpha-hydroxy acid, selenium, or Tropoelastin.
• Choose a moisturizer that contains a low level of sunscreen, like SPF 15. It only preserves the soft and supple feeling of your skin but also prevents from the negative effects of harmful UV rays.
• Try out moisturizers that contain Vitamin A and Vitamin E. They are the best ingredients for a smooth and healthy skin.
• In winters, prevent cold wintry breeze from drying away your skin, as it results in loss of moisture. Thus, wear lots of warm clothes, as well as gloves, scarves, and hats in the winter.
Pamper yourself by indulging in a revitalizing session. Besides, you deserve to be pampered.
Leave a comment
You Might Also Like
No related posts found