Dark Spots? Not anymore! Although, dark spots indicate nothing harmful, yet who wants to have some dark spots to spoil the looks, right?! Clean and clear skin is what we all want. To get rid of dark spots, you should take protective measures, such as:
1. Avoid sun rays: Sun rays are harmful for your skin. Try to cover up your skin with scarf, hats, etc while going out in day light. There are many good sun blocks in the market that you may use for preventing your skin from UV.
Use sun glasses to protect your eyes.
2. Lemon juice or red onions: if you rub fresh lemon juice or red onions on your skin, these things can lighten or get rid of your dark spots.
It is not the magic that may solve your problem in few moments.
You must be tolerant while applying this process to cure your skin. This process may take numerous weeks to heal your skin depending on your dark spots.
3. Fading creams and soaps: there are numerous creams available in market that can help you to lighten your age spots.
Bleaching agents of these creams help you to achieve fair skin.
You may consult any skin specialist who can suggest you a good cream or medicated soaps that will cure your skin.
4. Avoid smoking: It is a hard truth that cigarettes not only cause cancer but also damages your skin. Stop smoking, if you love your body, skin and yourself. See the smokers wandering around you. They have dull skins and faces. They also have dark spots and tired eyes.
Avoid smoking will evade tired looks.
5. Laser treatment: if you are an impatient type and want a rapid process to work for you, try laser treatment. Laser treatment is a process in which lasers are used to remove layers of skin to cure dark spots. Yet, it is better to consult any professional to get proper guidance in this matter.
These tips would give you a relief and you will get a sense of relaxation and happiness. Imagine the feeling of a new you, when you will find these tips working and changing your rusty looks into unmarked and pleasant looks.
No more a sad face, as bright new days wait for you around the corner.
Have a wonderful day!